Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Be Still and Know That He Is God...

This was originally posted on March 15, then reposted to follow the March 31 updat.

I posted this video on the first day of "Quarantine" away from our building. It was sent only to our school family but it has been viewed by 3X as many people. Either that or people have chosen to watch it more than once. Either way, I trust the truth of the lyrics brings comfort even as the stillness of the halls and classrooms makes us sad. God be with you till we meet again.

Though the title on the video mentions Covid-19 Closure, beginning this week, I am using the term "Spring Session" when I communicate with parents and students. It is seasonally accurate, and my hope is that suggests a breath of fresh air from the daily news. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive dialogue and encouraging feedback is always welcome. This is a community of friends and Christian parents and educators. You know my name, please identify yourself by name in your comment, so we know who to thank for sharing.