Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Closing Remarks at CCS National Honor Society Induction Ceremony 2011

Tonight was our our first-ever induction ceremony for NHS. I was there as a parent (Congratulations, Natalie!), but I was also asked by Mrs. Borgeson, the faculty advisor, to share some closing remarks as the school administrator. I had first written these thoughts a few years ago, and they seemed appropriate to share with this group of students, parents, and grandparents. Rather than read the piece, I thought I'd put the lines in video clip to see if the message could be of use to others beyond this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive dialogue and encouraging feedback is always welcome. This is a community of friends and Christian parents and educators. You know my name, please identify yourself by name in your comment, so we know who to thank for sharing.